Accessing the Arbor Parent App
To complete the data collection form for your child's transition, visit your device’s app store, search Arbor and download. Alternatively, you can go to the website https://baxter-college.uk.arbor.sc/?/home-ui/index
Once the Arbor app is downloaded or once you are on the Arbor Parent login screen, input the email address that we have on record for you (the email you submitted to county during the application process) and click “first time logging in”, this will then prompt you to set up a password.
Once signed in...
Once signed in, follow the instructions below:
- Click the three lines at the bottom left of the page and select profile.
- From there select “add information”
- As you scroll down, you will be able to input information about guardians and emergency contact details. Update any incorrect information. Add medical information, languages etc
- If you have more than one child at the school, select the circular icon on the bottom right of the page and click the switch dropdown. This will enable you to change between children.
- All consents need to be accepted or declined prior to your child joining Baxter College.
- Going forward, you will be able to view your child’s attendance, behaviour and academic progress, along with their timetable.
If you have any questions about the Arbor app, please contact email@example.com